1. What is probably the woman?
A. A clerk B. A librarian C. A waitress
2. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In a bank B. In a restaurant C. In a department store
3. What should a good friend be like according to the man?
A. Clever B. Brave C. Helpful
4. How old is probably the woman’s car?
A. Two years B. Three years C. Four years
5. What does the woman imply?
A. She’ll help the man clean up the floor
B. Timmy isn’t well behaved for his age
C. The man should be more patient
6. What’s the probable relationship between the two speakers?
A. Husband and wife B. Mother and son C. Brother and sister
7. What is the woman doing?
A. She is cooking B. She is talking on the phone
C. She is washing dishes in the kitchen
8. Where is the conversation taking place?
A. In a bookstore B. In a library C. In a classroom
9. What can we learn about the m...,本站免费提供江西省吉水中学2016届高三上学期第五次月考（英语）