1. — Do you think I should join the singing group, Anna?
— ________ If I were in your shoes, I certainly would.
A. None of my business. B. It depends.
C. Why not? D. I don’t think so.
2. Wherever we go, we find that in no city of China ________ little about the economic development.
A. the government cares B. does the government care
C. doesn’t the government care D. the government doesn’t care
3. It’s terrible that the car ________ break down just as we were going on our holidays.
A. could B. would C. might D. should
4. When I took his temperature, I found it was two degrees ________ average. He got a fever.
A. above B. over C. on D. below
5. In a sports team each player has a clear role, and there are few occasions ________ members ar...,本站免费提供浙江省慈溪中学2016届高三上学期期中考试（英语）