1. The boy was made _______ there for an hour by his father.
A. stood B. stand C. to stand D. stands
2. Would you please pass me the knife _______?
A. to cut the fruit with B. to cut the fruit C. cutting the fruit D. cutting the fruit with
3. It is better to teach a man fishing than _______ him fish.
A. giving B. to give C. gives D. give
4. He raised his voice to make everybody in the room ______ him clearly.
A. hear B. to hear C. hearing D. heard
5._____that it was going to snow, the climbers decided to put off their attempt on the highest mountain.
A. Having told B. Having been told C. Tell D. Telling
6. I listened to the wind, ______ that he would not come tonight.
A．thinking B．to think C．thought D．being thinking