21. We believe that the Chinese astronauts will on the moon sooner or later.
A. turn out B. turn up C. send up D. carry out
22. —What do you think they are in praise of?
A. For Tom to win the first prize
B. Tom’s winning the first prize
C. Tom won the first prize
D. Because Tom won the first prize
23. Word came to the president at last there was no one injured in the traffic accident.
A. that B. when C. which D. who
24. Whom does the much money the government spends , the farmers, the workers or the businessmen? None of them, I say.
A. encourage B. locate C. benefit D. treat
25. —Lucy doesn’t mind lending you her dictionary.
—She . I’ve already borrowed one.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. needn’t D. shouldn’t
26. — .
—I think quite the opposite.
A. She must be quite satisfied with the progress that ha...,本站免费提供河南省焦作武陟一中2016年高二上学期第一次月考（英语）