1. It was believed that ______ big event like the Year of Russia in China would certainly benefit ______ relationship between the two countries.
A. a; the B. the; a C. a; / D. the; the
2. A teacher should make his lessons simple enough for the students to ______.
A. take off B. take up C. take in D. take down
3. If we are to catch the first train, we have to hurry. It ______ at 7:55.
A. is going to start B. will start C. is starting D. starts
4. As we know, emotional or mental problems can ______ from a physical cause.
A. rise B. arise C. lift D. raise
5. Every time he tries to break a record, he reaches a point ______ he feels he cannot physically do any more.
A. what B. which C. where D. that
6. ______ its large population, China is not rich in natural resources at all.
A. In terms of B. In spite of C. Regardless of D. Instead of
7. –Did M...,本站免费提供浙江省诸暨中学2016届高三上学期期中考试（英语）